Application period for 2013-2014 Internships opens February 15, 2013 and ends March 15, 2013
Boulder Emotional Wellness provides training opportunities for students who are enrolled in a Masters program or PhD program in Psychology. The training program is designed to help interns increase their clinical competence as psychotherapists in a community setting. Trainees engage in a variety of professional activities typical of a community counseling environment. These activities include:
• Conducting intake assessments
• Providing individual, couple and child psychotherapy
• Providing psychoeducational workshops to members of the Boulder community
• Attending and participating in organization inservice trainings
• Participation in case presentations and consultations
• Preparation and participation in clinical supervision with licensed staff members
• Enrollment in a masters level program
• Have approval from the program
• Willingness to make a 12-month, 15-hours per week commitment
For more information contact:
Andrew Rose, MA, Program Director
Boulder Emotional Wellness
Phone: 303-225-2708 ext 0
Scan and email application components to email@example.com (please only email complete applications), or
completed applications may be dropped off or mailed to 2885 Aurora #27, Boulder CO 80303 or FAXed to 303-225-2708 (Fax is automatically detected)
• A letter of intent with a description of your interest in Boulder Emotional Wellness’ Training Program
• Documentation from your program delineating the requirements of a placement. Not required for Naropa University students.
• A current CV or resume.
• Three reference letters, including one from a person who has direct knowledge of your counseling skills.
• An unofficial transcript.
• A copy of a graded APA academic paper.